Kevski - Challenge One Kevski - Challenge One

Nice job completing your challenge...

...but next time, before submiting it, wait until you have like maybe 10 or even 20 of your challanges and then show us what you've done, like a compiliation of all your work and to see how you've grown.

4/10 Cause it was too short... But a 5/5 Cause even though it was extremly short, it did exactly what you wanted it to do and looked great.

Stickman Short Stickman Short

Can use some work...

In all I did think that it was a fine flash, I loved how you built the character in the beginning there's just a few things that might help you get better scores on your future movies.

The slow motion replay, in my opinion should be kept on television, not on flash.
Put a little bit more effort into your gun, I want to know its a rocket launcher, not be told its a rocket launcher.
When you fire a gun (espically a rocket) your body doesn't lock up, try to add a kickback motion into someone when they fire.

Other than that good job, I look forward to seeing if you take my advice.
6/10, 4/5

ProdigalFlashMaster responds:

thanks for the advice, yeh i deffenitly should have put more effort into my gun, also i thought of how the guy holding the gun could slightly fly backward into the other guy then forward into ... oh whatever, :) im working on another stickman animation, im using onion skining on that... but i didnt think i would get into stickmen, its the whole fbf i dont like, i wouldnt mind a fbf for art, thatd be fun... oh.. il do that lol. Thanks For The Advice. cyu

EDIT: well, on this animation, his body doooes lock up, its a darn cartoon m8, the slow motion replay was funny and i think quite imaginative, otherwise it would be boring, the art of the rocket was bad, i admit.

The Robe The Robe

Great Start

For you're first flash that was pretty amazing!
I liked the wind effect that you had with the leaves, and how you set up for the loop at the end.

However, you probably should make it longer and also try adding a background, other than that, it was great. 9/10, 5/5

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Great Game

Fun, new, great idea and completely deserves 10/10... sad to see people with bad computers complaining about lag and bringing your ratings down..

Spiral Illusion Spiral Illusion

Was scared at first...

Lol well let's be honest I hate screamers, and was really afraid of this spiral thing, anyways though I tried and thought it was pretty cool, nice work putting this illusion into flash.

10/10, 5/5

BreakBeat BreakBeat

Great Concept, Very Original

It seems in your recent games you've been adding new ideas to old ones, which makes a really great outcome, adding a quiz game to an old break out game seemed to work out really nice, keep up the good work =D

AmyMation responds:

Thanks for the review superdog!