Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Great Game

Fun, new, great idea and completely deserves 10/10... sad to see people with bad computers complaining about lag and bringing your ratings down..

Spiral Illusion Spiral Illusion

Was scared at first...

Lol well let's be honest I hate screamers, and was really afraid of this spiral thing, anyways though I tried and thought it was pretty cool, nice work putting this illusion into flash.

10/10, 5/5

BreakBeat BreakBeat

Great Concept, Very Original

It seems in your recent games you've been adding new ideas to old ones, which makes a really great outcome, adding a quiz game to an old break out game seemed to work out really nice, keep up the good work =D

AmyMation responds:

Thanks for the review superdog!

Fairy Fanatic Fairy Fanatic

An Overall Great Game

First just wanna let you know that there are a few bugs that you might want to fix.

When you go to play again your cursor doesn't get restored.
Sometimes an apple will spawn right over the mouse.

That being said... this was a very great game and I definatly see that a lot of effort went into it, and if you keep making game's i'll be sure to keep playing them. Simple games like these are by far my favorite types of games, I hope to see more work from you like this.

AmyMation responds:

Thanks so much for the review it made my day :3
Im sorry about the glitches but I'm quite new and the spawning code screwed up somewhere. About the mouse not being restored that my bad lol I forgot to put it there! Oh well atleast you liked it.
There'll be a sequal to my Mouse games so keep an eye out soon :3

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Quite a bunch of stupid people leaving comments...

The message is great and I think you did an amazing job at getting it accross while putting it into a nice game... what people don't understand obviously is that the reason the game is so easy is because you want to get your message out not make them frustrated on the first level and cause them to quit therefore not doing anything at all. I personally loved this game and the cute artwork was also a big plus. In all, great game, great message :)

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

Wow Great Game

This is one of the greatest games I ever played its so scary, I just beat it and that guy at the end just completely caught me off gaurd. Keep making more and i'll be sure to add those to my favorates aswell.

ScottishAdam responds:

well done mate in completing it. glad you liked it, I still jump mself at the wee shocks! lol thanks for your comments

hehehe hehehe

Liked the game but..

...hehehe!!!? Lol i loved the game but that title is not the best. In all great game make more.