Kevski - Challenge One Kevski - Challenge One

Nice job completing your challenge...

...but next time, before submiting it, wait until you have like maybe 10 or even 20 of your challanges and then show us what you've done, like a compiliation of all your work and to see how you've grown.

4/10 Cause it was too short... But a 5/5 Cause even though it was extremly short, it did exactly what you wanted it to do and looked great.

Stickman Short Stickman Short

Can use some work...

In all I did think that it was a fine flash, I loved how you built the character in the beginning there's just a few things that might help you get better scores on your future movies.

The slow motion replay, in my opinion should be kept on television, not on flash.
Put a little bit more effort into your gun, I want to know its a rocket launcher, not be told its a rocket launcher.
When you fire a gun (espically a rocket) your body doesn't lock up, try to add a kickback motion into someone when they fire.

Other than that good job, I look forward to seeing if you take my advice.
6/10, 4/5

ProdigalFlashMaster responds:

thanks for the advice, yeh i deffenitly should have put more effort into my gun, also i thought of how the guy holding the gun could slightly fly backward into the other guy then forward into ... oh whatever, :) im working on another stickman animation, im using onion skining on that... but i didnt think i would get into stickmen, its the whole fbf i dont like, i wouldnt mind a fbf for art, thatd be fun... oh.. il do that lol. Thanks For The Advice. cyu

EDIT: well, on this animation, his body doooes lock up, its a darn cartoon m8, the slow motion replay was funny and i think quite imaginative, otherwise it would be boring, the art of the rocket was bad, i admit.

The Robe The Robe

Great Start

For you're first flash that was pretty amazing!
I liked the wind effect that you had with the leaves, and how you set up for the loop at the end.

However, you probably should make it longer and also try adding a background, other than that, it was great. 9/10, 5/5

Mayhem Compilation II Mayhem Compilation II

Great Movie

In all a really good movie just one thing that bothered me, the smaller clips might have looked better if you had centered them in the screen and changed the black in the background to something else, maybe a logo of yours or something? Other than that it was awsome!

Endo-K responds:

Ok thanks. I'll try do that if I do another one.

Click Me Click Me

Lol

Great button...thing...lol..i liked it. =)

ROFL ROFL

Lol

Everybody loves puddin! Lol. Nice movie make more

Yoshi's Island(GoldenFox) Yoshi's Island(GoldenFox)

Sweet!

Loved that movie you're on my favs now.

Golden-Fox responds:

Hey, thanks a lot!

Boulevard ofBroken Dreams Boulevard ofBroken Dreams

It was ok...

It was ok but you really got to put more effort into it like make the heads, eyes ect. fade in and out. Love the song though

BOBD featuring Shadow BOBD featuring Shadow

Liked it but just 1 prob.

When he's runnin it has the ground movin with him and the back ground moving the other way. Other wise it was great, song was great too.

Klop's Review Klop's Review